Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Namibia - the land of the brave!!

FINALLY! I'm here.. :) Now I know why they placed me in this country: It's called THE LAND OF THE BRAVE... !!!
We've been in Windhoek (the capital) since friday, and in an hour we're starting on our trip to our communities. I think I'll arrive in RUNDU on saturday, so I'm kind of excited right now. First we'll spend two days in Jonatans community and than one night in Pemya's town. And THEN: RUNDU.

I have no idea how much internettaccess I'll get up there... but I cross my fingers and my toes and everything else that can be crossed... :)
I got a new cellphonenumber, and that mostly workes everywhere, so if you don't hear anything, and wonder if i'm still alive: send me a message. I think that'll make my day. I miss u guys...!! But I don't miss you so much that I feel like going home. NO WAY. This is going to be one h.. of a year. I wouldt be without it.. YOU SHOULD COME VISIT ME!!!!

Ok... guess thats it for now. I'm sorry my spelling is pretty bad... i guess that's something i have to work with... hehe.
Hugs and kisses from lena!!

PS: How's everything in South Africa? And how's everything in Zambia? I can't wait to hear from you guys...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling Lena,
regner med at alt står fint til med deg fra det jeg leser. Men altså, det jeg glemte å si i kommentaren min tidligere var; du må si tid og sted hvis jeg skal ha mulighet til å planlegge en tur til deg i Afrika. Har så sinnsykt lyst til å komme! Tenker masse på deg!! Stoore klemmen, Sara P.S Hva er det nye nummeret?