Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Snake at my gate.. no kidding

We had the longest snake in our garden 2 days ago..! Thank God or whoever that I wasn’t home at the moment… I would have… freaked out!!
Isak- my friend and neighbour shot it in the head, and of course scared the crap out of me when I came home!!! “can you please hand me that box” he said with his nicest voice, and kind as I am—I did. IIIIIK.. there was nothing in it, but a big big snake under it!! The boys had the laugh of the day…. And I guess so did I… 

Time is running in Rundu. 3 ½ month left, and then I’m finished. It’s crazy!!!
I’ll be back in Norway on the 2nd of July. Hornindal it is and for the first time in a long time I can’t wait to get to my little smallville in the middle of all the mountains!!! It’s a nice-nice place… remember that family and friends!!!! 

At the moment I’m applying for jobs for next year. It’s kind of scary.. but also very exciting.. Where am I next march?? I have NO idea..!!! hopefully close to my friends… hopefully close to Oslo… hopefully at a cool school, with cool learners. Hopefully somewhere I enjoy, hopefully somewhere I want to spend a few years. I kind of feel like settling down… find my self and get a real life. It’s on time isn’t it???!!!!

I hope everybody is fine. I’m thinking about you all the time.
Best regards Lena Lillestøl

No comments: