Tuesday, December 12, 2006

World Aids Day 2006

Jippi. Finally finished with the biggest event this year. And it was a SUCCESS!! :)
250 kids on the field, playing soccer, netball and volleyball.
We had food, drinks, balloons, certificates and nice prizes for the best teams! :) One of my volunteers said the next day: “it was the best tournament she had ever attended” I gave myself and her and the rest of the volunteers, who made this happen, a big clap on the shoulder!!! And then I bought coke and biscuits to celebrate on the evaluation-meeting. :)

I am so relieved and happy to be finished, and now I’m just going to enjoy the rest of this HOT December-month. It’s more or less 40° above zero now, so I can feeeel the heat on my body! :)

Hope you are all doing more than fine, getting ready for white Christmas, me myself will go for a blue Christmas this year. Blue ocean and blue sky: Surfing in Durban! :)

Lena :)

No comments: