Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The last month in Rundu

The last month in Rundu was hectic. I decided to move out from my house-mate, and move to my favourite family The Groobelars. My previouse neighbours took me in their arms when I needed it the most.. and I love them and miss them too much!SCORE On the Move came to Rundu for 4 weeks. Boosting my volunteers and my projects! It was great. They even gave me a boost. It was so nice to show someone what I have been doing the last 12 months. And believe it or not: I actually feel I have vontributed with something in Rundu!!! It feels great. THANK YOU SCORE ON THE MOVE!

Two weeks ago I went to Swakobmund to have a preparation-course for the team going to Norway-cup this summer. It was great.. they’re a great bunch of boys going, and I can’t wait to go to Ekebergsletta in the end of July to cheer for the Namibian Team. (Probably called “the SCORE-team”.)

After that it was more or less time for goodbyes… As I said: I hate it. Tears came flowing like nothing. I spend a lot of time with my friends, and it all turned out nice. I’ll hopefully see them again… some day. My streetboys, my Youth Leads, my NAM-VIP’s, my very good friends in the location, my VSO-friends, my friends at SPARKS and all the others.. It’s CRAZY that I’m leaving them…

No comments: