Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The end...

Ok. Now I’m official finished with my year as a SCORE-volunteer.
FINISHED!!!In two days I’m back in Norway, something that is more or less crazy in my head right now…!! J

Rundu - Namibia – Southern Africa. 12 months away from home. 12 months working as a sport-volunteer in a community so totally different from what I’m used to from home.. 12 months of.. challenges, fun and lots of work and travels.
And now it’s over…

The last month went away fast as… nothing. I was SO eager to go home a month ago, but suddenly the time had come, and I didn’t feel ready at all. I hate good-buys.. I hate the thought of leaving these people.. I hate the thought of Norway being so far away.. I hate the thought of not being able to see, talk and hang out with my friends here again.. maybe never again.. Who knows?!

I’m posting a few pictures, just to finish it all up.
Again: CRAZY.

For those of you who have actually checked out my blogg this year. Thank you. For those of you who haven’t.. it’s ok. I can see that one.

Hope everybody will have a fabulous summer!! Old friends and new friends!!
Best regards Lena.

No comments: