Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wonderful MAY-holydays

Long time. I’ll try to make it short. I’ve been on vacation with my friends for three weeks. A lot of travelling, but it was totally worth it!!! We met up with some of the other Norwegian volunteers in Zambia and we had an amazing time together!!After returning to Namibia we took a round-trip here for a few days, to see some of the other well-known communities. Like opowo, Oshakati and the less known and very different Khorixas.
WE, are in this case: JONATAN, TERJE AND ME. (Madeleine is part of WE in Zambia!)

I could go on forever I guess.. but I wont. I know travelling-letters are boring for everyone except from those who were there…I picked out only a few picks… All of them taken with Jonatans Fancy camera. I had 3 weeks of holydays without my camera.. again. IT WAS GREAT.
I have loads of beautiful pictures of cute kids in the African Suroundings.. but I’ll leave it up to my Swedish friend to put these out on his homepage… www.jonatanrosengren.blogspot.com I really recomand this page… there’s a lot of great photos!

No comments: